Mt Maunganui Tourist Activities & Attractions
Atlas Suites and Apartments are situated between Pilot Bay Harbour and Mount Main Beach, and it's only a 100m walk to any of these beaches.
Most within walking distance of Atlas Apartments:
- Armazem (Brazilian Restaurant with very tasty food)
- Ambrosia Cafe & Restaurant, Mt Maunganui
- Astrolabe, Mt Maunganui
- Beaches Cafe, Mt Maunganui
- Bombay Brasserie Licensed Restaurant, Mt Maunganui
- Breakers Cafe & Bar, Mt Maunganui
- Cafe 88 (Great coffee and food)
- Deanos Bar & Grill, Mt Maunganui
- Gusto Cafe, Mt Maunganui
- Harbourside Waterfront Dining, Tauranga
- Imbibe Restaurant & Bar, Mt Maunganui
- Ivory bar (3 mins walk offering pizzas)
- Kwangchow Restaurant, Mt Maunganui (Exceptional value)
- Latitude 37, Mt Maunganui
- Mezze Cafe, Girven Rd, Mt Maunganui
- Midi, Mt Maunganui
- Milanos Pizza & Pasta Cafe, Mt Maunganui
- Osteria da Gino (Great Italian Food with very nice decor)
- Oceanside Cafe, Mt Maunganui
- Palm Beach Diner, Papamoa, Mt Maunganui
- Pizza Library (One of the best we have tried)
- Phils Place (A La Carte menu and positioned at the Tauranga bridge marina - very nice!)
- Pier One Restaurant and Function Centre, Mt Maunganui
- Rosie O'Gradys Irish Bar, Mt Maunganui
- Smart India (if curry is your thing there is none better)
- Takara Japanese Restaurant (great authentic decor with superb food) Tauranga Strand location
- Turkish Delight (Very good value)
- Zambezi Bar & Cafe, Mt Maunganui
- Zeytin Cafe, Mt Maunganui
WINTER IN MT MAUNGANUI - walk around the Mount, or walk to the top of the Mount - the view is amazing, walk along the beach and pick up shells, have coffee at one of the many cafes, walk through the shops or enjoy a lovely weekend away.
BEACHES - SURF OR CALM.
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - Bring the family to the Mount - enjoy the thermally heated pools, walk around or up to the top of the Mount, go shell collecting, play on the beach or the playground. Have a wonderful family holiday at the Mount.
WAIMARINO - Activities include the slip'n'slide, low ropes course, diving boards, Tarzan swing and heaps more...
FARMERS' MARKET every Sunday morning.
FUN ACTIVITIES INCLUDING swim with the dolphins, mini train rides, Adrenalin Forest, helicopter rides, learn to surf, mineral pools, kiwifruit experience, winery, creative arts, sailing, blokart land sailing, horse treks, Aviation Museum, Comvita and Mossops honey shops, fishing, claybirds, museums, jet boat tours, tandem diving, or just have a lazy time.